Review the list of agencies the Philanthropic Committee has received from members.
The list includes brief information on volunteers needed, donations accepted and contact information for the agency and CWC. More detail information on each agency can be obtained by selecting the agency name.
All charities must meet the requirements set by our bylaws and established by the Philanthropic Committee.
- Charity must support women and children
- Charity must be 501c3 certified
- Charity must receive the majority of funding from private (non-governmental) sources
- Charity must not be associated solely with a single faith or church
- Charity must not allocate greater than 20% of funds toward Administration
- Charity must be local and service a local constituency.
CWC Committee Volunteers
The committee consists of members who volunteer their time to visit, review financial reports of charities and evaluate performance history of charities. The committee will make the information gathered available to members to assist them in making informed decisions.
The Philanthropic Committee will maintain a list of local organizations that benefit women and children who need and welcome volunteers. Any CWC member who wants to volunteer their time or contribute funds can obtain information on these programs, their performance and the necessary requirements and contacts for volunteering.
Join the charity review team – contact Barbara Haughey at email@example.com.